[Bitcoin] Donations

Could we integrate Bitcoin Donation\sending option like we have paypal and patreon at the moment? it would be so cool. and it would give user's more options. plus Bitcoins still are and going to be the leading E-currency of the world.

this will give it even more modern outlook to our website. please leave suggestions.

@rappo is this okay? for a thread?

• https://www.google.com/search?q=current+bitcoin+price&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS705US705&oq=current+bitcoin+price&aqs=chrome.0.0l3.4964j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#spf=1

I don't think anyone in the world would want to donate $1,350 USD to a modder, but I'm not sure. Bitcoins are worth a lot man, the reason is because bitcoins are used often on the "deep web", in black market deals.

*If you are wondering why I know this, it's common sense but also YouTube, Wikipedia, Reddit, and also I have a father that works counter- terrorism.

@TheLoneWolf293 you mis-understand. you don't have to donate the whole 1 bitcoin. i think you are new to this and just did a quick Google search. i donate bit coins on daily basis. equally amounts 5 $ to 15$

you can donate as little as 0.0000001 BTC. which would equal cents. and pennies like 0.21 $. so there's that.

plus it's the biggest E currency. even competing with Gold at the moment. Released From Japan. now it's Global.
    i own 1 bit coin. now :D

• @FoxtrotDelta Oooh. Ok, hmm. Thought it was only a solid currency. Alrighty then, sure.

• ADMIN

Adding Bitcoin donations is a little tough because as far as I know, there isn't one place to trade them, there are tons of services and all of them would have their own donation service.

@rappo how about users can just post their bitcoin wallet address and donors send them into that a dress directly , but in don't see how the website benefits with this method. This is a thing of future, may be in time you shall figure that out.

• ADMIN

@FoxtrotDelta My issue is I don't want people to just throw in some random website URL into that field - I like to confine the profiles to certain URLs like for Facebook and Twitter. If I understand correctly, a Bitcoin wallet address can be on any number of websites, each service has its own. If you've got some example of a universal Bitcoin wallet address or know of a service that most people use, I can look into that.

@rappo coin base and bt wallet are the biggest and most known names.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.