[VEHICLE][REL][WIP] Ford 1966 F100 Trophy Truck
Current version 0.9.1 05/22/2017
Download page => https://fr.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/ford-f-100-trophy-truck-abatti-racing
full album => http://imgur.com/a/0F2Zz
- liveries activated (only 2 at the moment, more to come)
- moved licence plate up a bit
- changed rear light textures
- updated coronas for all lights
- exhaust smoke is now darker (this old big bore motor drinks a bit of oil)
- reworked some textures
- fixed suspensions alignment on big jumps
- fixed bumper_f dummy position
- fixed glasses opacity (no window tint allowed, it's a race truck, not a pimp car)
- fixed texture flickering inside front right wing
- splitted bodyshell into separated parts (wings & trunk side)
- fixed first person view (vehicles.meta)
- initial release
EDIT: Original post archived below
Today i present you my attempt of converting the Ford F100 Trophy Truck from Forza Horizon 3 DLC 'Blizzard Montain'.
This is my first conversion from FH3 & the most important conversion software needed is still in development so it wasn't easy ^^
This is the current version, still needs more attention on textures & some minor fixes.
What do you guys think of it ?*
original post images:
looks nice so far ...good work on what i can see
but how u get the suspension in correct scale for this one ?
i try a few FH3 cars (this one too) and all the suspension parts are messed up
@Neophyte-Industries the golden question ^^
Suspensions were (and still are if you ask me) totally out of scale, i started over 4 times to rescale them, took me almost 2 days ...
I used some not screwed parts positions as reference to manually rescale suspensions, transmission, steeringwheel..
i'll re-do it as soon as convert tool is updated with a correct fix
@mistaputt cool great idea btw
hope u finish this car, like cars like this
and btw if u need a beta tester or so plz let me know ^^
- Colisions are now all good (including breakable windscreens)
- Reworked textures & UV Mapping a bit (WIP)
- Added Rear Wings & Spare Wheels in extras dummies, so they can break and fall off
- Reworked handling & vehicles.meta a bit (WIP)
- Fixed front suspension (so the bug visible in first screenshot is now from the past)
- Added Back plate + light
Currently working on textures, not the quickest part but one of the most important imho.
Learnt so much with this first convert, that i fell required to startover the texturing
Very nice! Looking forward to the finished result!
yeah looks relly cool so far
Potato preview video :
Still needs some texture work, liveries dials & stuffs like that, but works great and already fun to ride
Upload waiting approval
Version 0.7.2 is stable and enough achieved to be shared.
Of course, it's still a WIP and updates are coming very soon with great features.
Working on livery, so far, so good
Update 0.9.0 almost ready to be fired
Some snapmatics done on my lowperf computer, sorry for quality
V0.9.1 is pending approval.
ChangeLog is now in first post.