I've got to HAND it to you...

• So, through the rigors of trial and error, I managed to learn the 101 of bone-rigging-- how to shorten and elongate the skeleton. Yet, there is the issue of the hands. There are so many bones that are tasking me to get just right. I have some questions, so please guys, lend a brother a HAND here.

1. Is there a way to reduce the number of "nodes" in the hand, like can you delete some of them and just have a rudimentary skeleton there?
    2. I tried selecting all of them at once, but when I move them, the bones in the hand distort. Is there a way to move them all at once and have the bones retain their shape without stretching. Moving them all one by one is a punishment from the gods. That's why I asked question number one.

Everything else seems to be working very well. I can move the mesh around, and that helps, but moving the bones to fit the model DOES work better. I am hoping though that it can be simplified somewhat.

Thanks for your help, guys! You're HANDY to have around. (Don't hate me for the puns. LOL)

• @BatKnight

1. I have never edited ped models using ZM3, but you know... try it. Just remember to export the edited yft(the skeleton) too.
    2. No idea.

• @BatKnight said in I've got to HAND it to you...:

Thanks for your help, guys! You're HANDY to have around. (Don't hate me for the puns. LOL)

On the other HAND, just chill. :) Nobody's minding the puns.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.