@TheAdmiester is right. In cutscenes I can hear random explosions and screaming outside. Unfortunately I don't think anyone even knows what causes it to happen yet otherwise R* would have fixed it already.
Posts made by Bandeshi
RE: Window Tint + Windscreen inner reflections ?
Think of it like going under the map. You can see the buildings and cars but you can't see the ground because there is no texture for the ground when you are looking from underneath it. Use vehglass_inner for the side of the glass that is inside the car.
RE: [MISC] SplashScreen for Project
This is what I could make in 30 minutes
The top left and bottom right of the image looks okay but the rest of it overlaps in a weird way because the pattern is not "curved" like the one in the logo. The lines can't go all in the same direction. They have to curve around a certain point so that there is enough space for the lines to fit neatly next to each other.
So the example you gave me only works if the line are all straight, but because the lines are curved, the entire pattern has to curved as well.
RE: Is there a way to prevent people from Convert a OpenIV file into 3dmax, I don't want people to steal it as it costs money this model
When you have the model in ZModeler and export it to a GTA Rage Model you should get the option to lock the file. If you do this nobody will be able to do edit the file or do anything with it using ZModeler
RE: Zmodeler help
- Go into Material Browser
- Click the icon at the top right that looks like Pac Man eating gears
- Go to GTAV menu
- Use one of the Vehicle paint options for areas that you want to be able to be painted at LS Customs (vehicle_paint1 is primary color, vehicle_paint2 is secondary color, etc)
- For areas such as the interior, tires and the underside of the car which don't need to be painted use one of the Vehicle generic options. (Use vehicle_licenseplate for where the license plate should be, use vehicle_vehglass for the windows when from the outside, use vehicle_vehglass_inner for the windows when viewed from the inside in first person mode and so on
- Do this for ALL of the items you see in the Material Browser list and make sure they work
- Sometimes the items may be blank and not even have names. If you see one of these you will just have to guess what it is
RE: Zmodeler help
Just because you have the textures loaded in the textures browser it doesn't mean that they are actually applied to your vehicle. Go into material browser (next to texture browser) and as you apply them you should be able to see the color of your vehicle change.