@Yusuf3454 https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/gtaextended-visualfx there you have it.
Posts made by Eddlm
[WIP] [Released] - The GTAExtended Project
Aimed to make you experience the game properly, and interact with the world properly. GTAExtended is going to add game-changing mechanics like new vehicle interactions, a better combat/health system, dynamic animations. You'll now experience Grand Theft Auto V as intensely as you should.
Below there's a list of what's already done and what's planned, but not done yet.
Will take care of what happens in the world.
· General Feedback
Will take care of make sure you experience the world properly.
New Interactions with your vehicle:
· Open/Close trunk and hood: Just get near them and press E.
· Fix engine: With a wrench equipped, open your vehicle's hood and hit E.
· Vehicle carriers - Attach/Detach other cars: While driving the carrier, press G (Detonate key).
· Exit by the right side: Exit normally, keeping the wheels turned to the right.
· Keep handbrake ON: Press the Handbrake key while completely stopped. Press it again to release the handbrake.
Change various in-vehicle animation styles
Enable self-drive (modern vehicles)
Store/Retrieve weapon from trunk
Roll down/up driver's window
Replace blown tire
New interactions with the World:
· Grab ped/prop: While in Stealth and Unarmed, press E near the ped/prop you want to grab. Press E again to drop it.
A secondary module, its goal is to help improve the experience via screen and audio effects, supporting the features the Gameplay Module implements.
· Low Health: A set of screen effects will be displayed on screen when you're low on health, letting you know you have a foot on the grave. As a side effect, this lets you play without a HUD and still know how much life you have in you.
· On Hit: Another set of quicker screen effects will play if your health or armor have been hit, you won't miss any damage done to you.
· Vehicle crashes: Any hit hard enough will make your screen shake, giving impacts way more weight.
· Vehicle scrapping: Scraping against the ground or other entities will make the camera vibrate to represent the scraping.
· Burnouts: Burnouts will also make the camera vibrate.
Album: - Updated regularly
Keep in mind there's way more to come, this project will grow stronger over the coming months.
Keep also in mind this is going to be a titanic effort for me, as I'm going to need to figure out ways to make everything work without conflicting with other scripts, and each other. So I ask you patience, and as much feedback as possible.
Documenting all of this is going to be a bitch, so sorry if its not as clear as water. Contact me on Discord/Steam if you have any questions or can't figure out how the hell a feature works.
RE: JET WIND THRUST some script?
I don't really plan to come back to it in the future to improve it (its a tiny "maybe"), so here is the sourcecode if someone wants to improve on it.
Ideally I'd like it to behave more like in this picture:
So the effect is way stronger near the center and dies off to the sides. Seems more realistic
RE: JET WIND THRUST some script?
My take on it.
The effect is not the best so i've left a few options if someone has the time to look for a better effect.
RE: [SCRIPT] [WIP] - Drag Meets 2.0
Heyyyy, long time no see.
First off, the script is not dead, I'm patching things up and refining the Racers, both in terms of vehicle builds and AI.
Second, regarding the future of the mod, I'm thinking on how to add a tire heating minigame, much similar to NFS: Pro Street:
I think the script really needs some camerawork too, along more props, and better ambient sounds, specially music.
So these are my plans for the coming months.
RE: Cars that replaces Franklin/trevor/Michael car
I don't think replacing game-critical vehicles is a good idea, I'd prefer adding new ones.
That said i'd like to know how that script manages to replace the vehicle model.
RE: Feedback required: Rule change regarding showcasing mods not for 5Mods
I agree on the time limit, but I would shorten it to two weeks. An entire month of shilling your mod here linking to the paid version is too much for me.
And only if the entire mod, and not a demo version, is going to be on 5mods, of course.
I assume the time limit is from the mod's paid release? People will be able to post WIPs to no end while they're working on it?
I also wouldn't allow direct links on public threads (Screenshot thread for example) to paid content, but I wouldn't mind these paid links on the mod's own thread.
RE: How do I link a page when you hit download to install mod on different page?
Lets be honest, if I really wanted to get mad dosh with my mods I wouldn't be using external sites (5mods) to host my content, I'd set up my own website and hosting, a la GTA X Scripting.
I wouldn't hop into another site and try to change how it works so I can get more money.
I'm completely against the idea of putting adsites as intermediaries to downloads. Anything that bothers the player just so I can get money is not right. The plan is to get paid because they enjoy my content, not use them as a clickfarm.