Aimed to make you experience the game properly, and interact with the world properly. GTAExtended is going to add game-changing mechanics like new vehicle interactions, a better combat/health system, dynamic animations. You'll now experience Grand Theft Auto V as intensely as you should.
Below there's a list of what's already done and what's planned, but not done yet.
Will take care of what happens in the world.
· General Feedback
Will take care of make sure you experience the world properly.
New Interactions with your vehicle:
· Open/Close trunk and hood: Just get near them and press E.
· Fix engine: With a wrench equipped, open your vehicle's hood and hit E.
· Vehicle carriers - Attach/Detach other cars: While driving the carrier, press G (Detonate key).
· Exit by the right side: Exit normally, keeping the wheels turned to the right.
· Keep handbrake ON: Press the Handbrake key while completely stopped. Press it again to release the handbrake.
Change various in-vehicle animation styles
Enable self-drive (modern vehicles)
Store/Retrieve weapon from trunk
Roll down/up driver's window
Replace blown tire
New interactions with the World:
· Grab ped/prop: While in Stealth and Unarmed, press E near the ped/prop you want to grab. Press E again to drop it.
A secondary module, its goal is to help improve the experience via screen and audio effects, supporting the features the Gameplay Module implements.
· Low Health: A set of screen effects will be displayed on screen when you're low on health, letting you know you have a foot on the grave. As a side effect, this lets you play without a HUD and still know how much life you have in you.
· On Hit: Another set of quicker screen effects will play if your health or armor have been hit, you won't miss any damage done to you.
· Vehicle crashes: Any hit hard enough will make your screen shake, giving impacts way more weight.
· Vehicle scrapping: Scraping against the ground or other entities will make the camera vibrate to represent the scraping.
· Burnouts: Burnouts will also make the camera vibrate.
Album: - Updated regularly
Keep in mind there's way more to come, this project will grow stronger over the coming months.
Keep also in mind this is going to be a titanic effort for me, as I'm going to need to figure out ways to make everything work without conflicting with other scripts, and each other. So I ask you patience, and as much feedback as possible.
Documenting all of this is going to be a bitch, so sorry if its not as clear as water. Contact me on Discord/Steam if you have any questions or can't figure out how the hell a feature works.