Well, I don't know what happens suddenly in my game. I have been using menyoo for a long time and I have everything updated and working correctly, but now it turns out that when I load my almost 300props file between peds and cars, in 3 or 4 minutes the game crash.
I have tried to play and run around the city without loading my map, and the game is going perfectly, but if I load the map, crash again.
I've erased properties by half (150) to rule out memory issues, but it still crashes.
To be honest, I don't know what to do, I don't understand what this error could be suddenly, but I have been very overwhelmed with it for 2 days.
Can you help me?
- I have windows 10.
- I do not have mods that replace cars, if added as DLC, but the error has started without adding anything new, I have been playing with about 10 or so long that I have installed.
- I don't have addon peds, I have some skins exchanged for others.
- I have many mods, yes. But I insist that by not loading the map, the game works perfectly with everything.
- I have loaded the map and deleted all vehicles and props (not peds), but it continues crashing.
I have installed:
*Some people say that the problem is about the .net framework, but I remind you that in Windows 10 it cannot be uninstalled.
- The error appears when I load a map with menyoo.
[2020-04-22 21:46:18.622] [DISPLAY]  [gamelaunch] Game exited with code 0xc00000fd (3221225725)
[2020-04-22 21:46:18.623] [ ERROR ]  [crashdetection] Exit code 0xc00000fd indicates a fatal game exit (reason: Unknown Error Code)
Message error is this (image from google):
Windows event log:
Faulting application name: GTA5.exe, version: 1.0.1868.1, time stamp: 0x5e7d0b1c
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.778, time stamp: 0xafa78a6a
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Error offset: 0x000000000006bf72
Faulting process identifier: 0x312c
Failed application start time: 0x01d618b0fed9e60e
Faulting Application Path: C: \ Program Files \ Rockstar Games \ Grand Theft Auto V \ GTA5.exe
Faulting module path: C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ KERNELBASE.dll
Report identifier: 5ab431e0-4909-41ae-8dd8-15e64c53ab3a
Full name of the package with errors:
Relative application identifier of the failed package:
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!