Found a solution that works for me as of now. I have NVE Installed as well.
- Download & Install Latest Simple Trainer (Outdated but works)
- Set 'LoadMPMapsOnRefresh' in EnabbleAllInteriors.ini to False (both of them, there are two)
- Start Game
- Enable MP Maps on Simple Trainer from In-Game Menu (Your game will freeze, but not crash)
- Alt+Tab to Desktop (Hover over GTA V on taskbar there should be two windows now)
- The window with TrainerV.Asi error click and press ok.
- Go back to the game.
It should now work with EAI. You won't be able to use Simple Trainer though as it will not open due to the error, but it still loads the MPMaps. I recommend using Menyoo for a Back-Up Trainer.
[YOU WILL HAVE TO USE EAI MARKERS TO ENTER INTERIORS]
[DO NOT TELEPORT WITH MENYOO OR MENYOO WILL CRASH]