Manual Transmission & Steering Wheel Support
Manual Transmission for GTA V
This mod will enable manual transmission for vehicles, using the games' real gear box! There also are plenty of features to emulate a manual transmission car.
Steering Wheel Support for GTA V
This mod adds support for steering wheels since version 4.0! All steering wheels properly compatible with DirectInput should work. Force feedback is fully supported.
- Friendly in-game menu for configuration
- Supports keyboard, controller and wheel input
- Supports for all land-based engine-powered vehicles
- Loads of options for every aspect of the mod!
- Choose between transmission systems - On the fly!:
- Sequential gearbox
- H-pattern gearbox
- Custom automatic gearbox
- Engine and transmission mechanics:
- Engine braking
- Engine damage
- Engine stalling
- Clutch support
- Crashes with a Logitech G920 and ScriptHookVDotNet. If you have knowledge of DirectInput, please do take a look
- Wheel sticks to one side and/or brake/throttle stuck. Try switching the mod off and on again. (Usually happens if V isn't in focus when mod initializes)
Put Gears.asi and the folder ManualTransmission in your GTA V folder (overwrite when asked)
Grand Theft Auto V v1.0.877.1 - v1.0.1365.1
The latest ScriptHookV
Speedometer by @LeFix
NFS Gauge by @XMOD
Thank you to everybody who helped in some way or another
Source code available on Github.