GooD-NTS already stated that he's working on it.
Posts made by iSaint9
RE: Worries about ScripthookV not updating...
RE: I can't use weapon engravings anymore
I believe it has to do with either:
- weaponanimations.meta (unlikely)
As all three of those had been altered because of a DEagle sound mod. I'm going to restore those files and report back with more info.
I can't use weapon engravings anymore
Hello everyone. I have had this issue for a couple days now. I've installed some weapon mods and I believe one of them asked me to change some "weapon.meta" files. The problem is that right now I can't equip any weapon engravings (like the golden UZI or the wooden Sniper Rifle). I've tried going to AmmuNation to no avail, I also tried equipping them via Menyoo but it doesn't equip it. I would like to know which file should I restore so that I can get the engravings back running.
Thank you for your help.
RE: Stuck in first person after modding
You're not helping that much:
- Which mods did you install?
- Have you tried disabling them one by one so you could see which one is giving you this issue?
- Have you made a backup of your files so you can restore them in case one of the mods has to replace some files?
I'm pretty sure with these questions you'll make everyone's task easier.
Installing certain car mods disables all of them
Hi, I have this problem. I tried to install the Widebody Ingot and the Blista Time Attack mods as add-ons. I've followed the steps from the ReadMe files, which are basically the same as any other add-on mod. Once I start the game, though, and try to spawn them via Menyoo, I notice that every add-on pack, including the official ones, are gone.
As soon as I disable these mods, though, everything is fine. Has anyone else had this problem?
VStancer not working
So I've tried all the stuff I could, but I cannot get this mod to work. I've tried the following so far:
- Removing all the scripts from the scripts folder, leaving just VStancer.asi and the VStancer folder inside.
- Rebinding the preset key on settings_menu.ini from SEMICOLON to any other key (I've tried F10 and all of the symbols from the Numpad (VK_DIVIDE, VK_MULTIPLY, etc.) and none of them work).
- Changing the keyboard layout to English layout.
- Redownloading the mod and reinstalling it.
- I have the latest version of GTA V (1.0.1032 I believe it's the one I have) on Steam, I also have ScriptHookV and NativeUI installed.
All of this has been to no avail, since the menu doesn't even open. If anyone else could help, I'd be quite thankful.
Several questions about Menyoo.
Hello everyone! I've ran into a few things that I can't quite understand about Menyoo, so I'm going to ask you all here:
What does "Rainbow Mode" do? I used that option on a car today and it just turned black. Is there any option in the files to tweak it or am I missing something here?
How can I add lighting that could later on be seen on the Rockstar Editor? I used two scenes at night: one with the EMP mode on and one with the EMP mode off. In both scenarios the Ambient Lights that I had setup did not show up anywhere. Also, accent lights do not show up at all either, not even on free roam.
Anyway, these are my questions for now. Thanks for your help!