@ashishcw Aw thanks.
Programmer and gamer. Modding GTA since 2013. Moderated GTA5-Mods from June of 2017 to November of 2019.
About me: https://jitnaught.gitlab.io/
My GTA IV mods: https://jitnaught.gitlab.io/gta4mods/mygtaivmods.html
Posts made by Jitnaught
RE: [SCRIPT] [SOUND] [DONE] Make the protagonists shut up
https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/family-friendly-free-roaming might do that, as it disables pain sounds and such. Try it out.
RE: MonSter League Official Discussion Thread[Released Version 1.0 & Further features WIP]
@ashishcw I tried out the new version. Works a lot better, but still has a few problems.
The first 2 times I tried the mod, I pressed the left-click or right-click button (I don't remember which) before the monster league game started, and had problems. The first time I clicked the button, the script crashed and the log said there was a null exception in the onTick function. The second time, it crashed the game entirely.
But after those tries, the script worked fine, but there were still bugs and things I think could be improved.
Here's the video of everything I found:
(ignore the thing about the timer resetting)
It's a long video (10 minutes), so if you don't want to watch it, here's a summary:
- You can jump and nitro before the game starts.
- Monster trucks don't line up at blue marker.
- Opponent teleports at start of round.
- Jump and nitro don't deplete.
- The ball doesn't spawn sometimes.
- After the game ends you have to walk or teleport back to the trailer to start again.
- Opponent will teleport randomly while playing.
- Not enough time for a whole game.
- Map placement kinda sucks, since the rocks in the middle of the airport get in the way a lot.
- The "PLAYERTEAM Scored!" message only comes up for a single frame.
- Would be cool if there was an explosion when you score like in Rocket League.
- You have to drive all the way back to the blue marker after you score. Would be better if you were teleported back.
- Would be nice if the walls had vert ramps, so that you don't get stuck on the walls so often (and so it's more similar to Rocket League).
Also when you put the mod on gta5-mods again, it would be nice if you had better documentation of how to start the game and everything. I didn't see anything about having the go to one of the trailers at Trevor's airport to start the game, I just happened to find it.