@a63nt-5m1th I actually just solved the problem, I'il update the post in a few seconds.
I appreciate your concern anyway!
Posts made by Lcesario78
17/08/2020 Pattern Failed Error Solution
Some people (Including me), recently downloaded the new version of ScriptHookV and saw that error message:
Failed 'B8 FF 01 00 00 4C 89 6D E7 66 23 C8 B8 FF 00 00 00' "
If you're having this issue please read the steps below to "maybe" solve your problem (It worked for me)
- Download a old version of ScriptHookV, which can be found at gta5mod.net.
- Delete the dinput8.dll and the ASIloader.log in your GTA 5 main folder.
- Open the old ScriptHookV files you just downloaded
- Drag ONLY the dinput8.dll to your GTA 5 main folder
- Now start the game and see if it will solved your problem
If it doesn't work for you, you can try some steps that @a63nt-5m1th suggested here below.