A Dealing mod.
- New purchasable stash house system. (MAKE SURE YOU COPY OVER THE NEW LSLIFE_STASHHOUSE.XML to your LSLIFE FOLDER)
- Diamond Casino and Tequi-la-la added to valid dealing locations
- Fixed bug with time of Zees delivery.
- Fixed bug with workers weapon gaining the players weapon attachments upon hiring.
- Honking your horn while near a working dealer will make then follow you.
- Workers Menu will now show the workers current health and armour amount.
- If a following worker is injured and near a stash house or hospital they will attempt to heal themselfs.
Hospitals are instant and cost money, stash houses heal over time and are free.
- Entering a stash house while workers are following will cause them to wait outside for you.
- Workers are now very effective in combat.
- Workers sales are now effected by the areas drug demands and amount of dealers in the area.
- Rivals accuracy, armour and shoot rating now has a base of 1 + (random number between 0 and GangStength*10)
- Peds standing on balconies should no longer be valid as customers or dealers.
- Driveby vehicle clean-up fixes.
- You can now dismiss Zee's drivers/dealers by calling for a new one.
- Hopefully fixed robbers blip disappearing.
- Other misc bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed dealers going under the map when spawned.
- Fixed the Stashouse.xml, You must use the new one supplied.
- Some changes to drivebys.
- New sprites for menus. Those of you that are updating make sure to copy the new sprites folder into your LSLIFE folder.
- Customers should no longer get so angry when bumping into them after a sale.
- Driveby peds skills and weapons will now scale with gang strength.
- The amount of peds in a drive by is now random.
- Overhauled drive by AI.
- Fixed an issue with workers healing at a hospital.
- Possible fix for a script crash when spawning a bag.
- New xml for the LsLife folder, LSLife_Spawns.xml. script will not work without it!
- Added option to ini to disable use of sprites in menus. (for ultra widescreen users)
- Buying drugs has changed, Now you must place an order with Zee, then collect this order from his people. The location of this meeting will be chosen at random from the LSLife_Spawns.xml (make sure you copy it into your LSLIFE folder).
- All Ounces purchased from a supplier must be stashed and converted to Grams at a stash house before they can be sold.
- Large amounts of drugs will require the use of a stash vehicle.
- A large amount of drugs will be defined as an amount that would bring your total carried drug inventory above 256oz.
- Credit limit is now increased by rep.
- Made changes to Rival dealer movement behaviour.
- Fixed bug with rival dealers spawns when player changes area.
- Killing or hiring a dealer will result in a boost to the current areas drug demands for a period of time. The length of this buff ranges from 10mins to 1 min, based on the local rivals strength.
- Amount of rivals in a driveby is now based on local rivals strength.
- Handing to or receiving money/drugs from a dealer will increase the areas Heat for a period of time, If seen by police will result in 2 stars, and if seen by a rival may result in them attacking you.
- Added Hard mode option to ini, This will adjust drug prices to a more realistic level, increase the total vehicles involved in a driveby.
- Hired workers will enter follow state when hired.
- Initial debt cap reduced from 100,000 to 1,000 when hardmode activated.
- Zee will only get $5k for free if he reloads with less than $1k in the bank when playing hardmode. Down from $50k/$10k.
- New UI element for displaying amounts carried. Same Key as before, but its now a toggle to display/hide.
- Fixed menu descriptions.
- Fixed Order menu not using sprites when option is turned on.
- Fixed money not being applied to Zee when paying Debt.
- Fixed weapons and armour reducing debt with Zee instead of increasing it.
- Debt cap now properly applies to weapons dealer.
- Added Markers option to ini, setting this to false will disable marker at the rear of a stash vehicle, entrance to a stash house and stash location.
- No Marker setting in the ini will default to true.
- Fixed not being able to interact with customers when in a vehicle while a customer is stood close to the vehicle.
- All ounces (un-processed) will be coloured red inside menus.
- Made improments to checking if a dealer is working or following.
- Fixed using vehicle Horn to make a dealer follow.
- New AreaDebug ini option for displaying Area Stats, enabling it will make the Inventory Key also display current Area stats.
- Fixed area demands being duplicated across all areas.
- Fixed area demands randomization.
- Rewrote GangGrowth function, should be more reliable.
- Fixed StashVehicle being incorrectly flagged as destroyed.
- Fix script crash a few people are having on placing order.
- Reset immune to player on worker despawn and script reset.
- Following workers who are removed from the players group will move to Followstate (ready to follow again if player is in range) and have events blocked.
- All custom relationship groups disposed of properly on script reset.