Nah, you're not missing out. Go play Titanfall2
Pressing L till your fingers bleed? Sad you can't play as your favorite female?
Suffering from emotional drainage that each update might potentially break this long abandoned script?
- This addonmaps dlcpack template (new link) », to be placed in your
mods\update\x64\dlcpacksinside an addonpeds folder and of course with the line added to your dlclist.xml in
\mods\update\update.rpf; this will contain your added peds;
- Simple Trainer for GTA V by Sjaak », to be placed in your game base folder; this will be the tool to spawn the Add-On ped by entering the name (or, alternatively use Menyoo);
- ReSpawnfix.asi by Unknown Modder, only available inside Grand Theft Space [.NET] », to be placed in your game base folder; this will prevent the game from crashing when you die as an Add-On Ped;
- Character Swap by Unknown Modder »; this will be needed if you want your Add-On ped to be played on missions and have money;
- stamina and perserverance while you're learning this alternative route;
This guide was written with the informed user in mind. So if you are new to modding GTA V, have no clue what a dlclist.xml or gameconfig.xml file does and have never added new information like add-on vehicles to your game, I advise you to first read ikt's Quick Guide to modding V » and add a couple of Add-On vehicles to your game first ^_^
So, you are still reading? Good. This method needs you to understand a bit more of the inside of a dlc.rpf than the average Add-On vehicle. So here we go. As I basically took the addonpeds\dlc.rpf once created by meth0d, it follows a slightly different hierarchy than your normal dlc:
When you start downloading peds, you will notice there are two types of Add-On Peds, streamed » and non-streamed (normal) ». Follow the links for an example on each.
The streamed peds come with two files and a folder and can most likely be used in cutscenes (so to be played as a character in story mode even) mind you, facial animation will only work on a handful whereas non-streamed 'normal' peds come with four files.
When you rename your ped to your liking always rename all files / folder. Do not rename the files inside the folder of a streamed ped. And best to always use a short name without special characters as you'll be needing to type the name manually in the trainer. So Black_widow, vaasfc3 but do not use a dash - of exclamation ! etc.
Before you start, open the peds.xml file and examine it. It is grouped by different categories and I left in lines from my own pack. Streamed versus normal ofcourse as explained above and also male versus female as they differ in walk style animation. One more thing you'll notice is the hooker_heels for females. When you have used meth0d's before you probably noticed all your peds had male walk style animation AND on certain females the feet sank in the ground. No more I tell you! With the hooker_heels solution this is a thing of the past. So, when you spawn a ped and the feet sink in the ground, use the lines from the hooker_heels (streamed or normal) and fix that! This fix is a courtesy by LeeC.
peds.meta, see here for a full list by Alex Guirre is also included in the readme.txt;
peds.meta, a full list is included in the readme.txt;
- <PoolName>Peds</PoolName> <PoolSize value="450"/>
- <MaxTotalPeds_Base value="200"/>
- <PedMemoryMultiplier value="500"/>
- <MaxPedModelInfos value="900"/>
- <MaxExtraPedModelInfos value="800"/>
Looks more like a matador fleeying the scene
@TRDOffroad97 <> go outside <>
Sir, we don't do that here 🙃
Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.