@vipinnegi90 I think the problem comes with your GTX 750 1GB... ONLY 1 GB? I'm 90% sure that this is the problem with HQ Modded Cars. I have a GTX 980M 8GB (you can see my specs at my signature) and my FPS are a bit unstable (always between 30-60 most of the time, and sometimes between 40-60), but that's because what I modded of my game was:
- More than 150 replaced cars (Medium, High and Very High Quality cars) with Tuning Parts.
- Between 23 - 30 Add-On cars installed (And most of them with Tuning Parts too).
- Graphics, installed VisualV + ReShade RealityZ + ENB.
- Some Scripts to enhance Police and other things.
- Replaced most of the map textures with L.A Roads mod.
- Maybe other mods that I don't remember right now.
What can I recommend you? You can choose:
- Most recomended option: Buy a better graphics card (minimum 4GB I think).
- Second option: Try to use mods without HQ interiors, this eats a lot of performance.
- Third option: If you use MSAA, disable it or put it at x2 max. If you use HQ reflections, low it to Normal, performance will increase.
- Latest option: Try different Graphics configurations and see which one will be perfect with your rig to avoid lag.