@LeeC2202 It seems to me that it might be Scene Director, everything else works fine when in the scripts folder and when removed for testing purposes to rule out the problem. I'm not 100% certain that it is the main cause but it happens arbitrarily when I use SD. I made the video anyways. I'm still hoping someone can resolve the problem for future purposes.
Posts made by Richie01
RE: No Afterburners in Rockstar Editor [Add-on Aircraft]
No Afterburners in Rockstar Editor [Add-on Aircraft]
I have a problem where afterburners do not show up for add-on planes in recorded clips in Rockstar Editor. This recently started to happen and I'm quite perplexed as to why this happens because they show up in-game, and there have been instances where afterburners show up in recorded clips.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not to be confused with scrubbing backward through a video which results in the afterburners disappearing temporarily.
I am using the following mods:
- @SkylineGTRFreak B-1B Lancer.
- B1bhelper.cs is installed in scripts folder (Works as intended in-game).
- GTAV_CarpetBomber.dll is installed in scripts folder (This isn't the problem).
- AirFleet.dll and AirFleet.ini is installed in scripts folder (Not sure if this has anything to do with it).
- Scene Director is being used for my video (This seems like it could be a probable cause, not sure).
This issue is hindering my progress with this video project. Please, I'm kindly asking anyone who thinks they can figure it out to help me resolve it.
RE: [MISC] [WIP] Smoke Screen Grenades for Armored Tanks/Vehicles
@FoxtrotDelta I really hope you get this smoke screen mod working, it would be soooo awesome!