I've been watching the GTA Series Videos walkthrough of GTA IV and man the green gloomy aesthetic of Liberty City has some appeal I can't explain to it.
So, how do I get it into V?
Is possible change max speed (540kmh)?
I use handling to set infinite mass and super speed, but it limits at 540kmh using any vehicle.
The other thing is when I crash with another car at 300kmh or more, the car stops magically and the speed downs to 0 at the moment. Is possible to change or disable this?
While I don't know how to increase the top speed, I do know why your car insta-stops after being damaged: Car Godmode. If I scrape against a wall with any vehicle above 250 km/h and have car godmode/the Knight Rider mod enabled it instantly stops because the game/KR mod fixes the damage, which has a side effect of resetting velocity somehow.
- This has been totally "possible" since Your first post.
- It is normal, that without actually opening zmodeler, You don´t even know, whether it contains hell inside, or not.
- Before You ask - Yes, I could most probably manage that. How? Because I actually opened zmodeler a few years ago.
- More direct answer to Your question about the availability of such tutorial is "I don´t know", but most probably not.
- Don´t expect random cooperation - this is how the modding world actually works. You are on Your own and if You are lucky, You sometimes might get some help (I am recommending You to be always as specific as You can in Your questions).
I hope, that after 2 years of honest(?) waiting for somebody to answer in this topic, You will actually want to achieve things "high on Your list".
tl;dr: "I won't help you because fuck you Rstein :^)"
Thanks for adding nothing to the topic m8, if it's "possible" as you are saying then why didn't anyone post how a retard like me can do it?
Ergo, it's just inherent to V and sadly there's no definitive solution
Isn't it about AA btw, or did you really mean Anisotropic Filtering?
You can try to combine ingame AA with ENB's, Reshade and Nvidia Inspector settings
Or indeed forget about AA and use downscaling
GTA V at 3840x2400 with 2x AA/16x AF looks miles better than 1200/1600p with 4x AA/16x AF.
Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.